Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Fantasy Football 2010

  1. #21
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fantasy Football 2010

    Marion's Barbershop is about to run the tables, boys.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fantasy Football 2010

    I tried to join, but it wouldnt let me ha! I WANT CJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! I'm in 3 leagues and im cj less!!!! mother ****er!!!!
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fantasy Football 2010

    for us old guys out there, do you remember the old TCR racing tracks. you remember you could change lanes and pass but you had that one slow car that ran on the track and you would have to pass him every couple laps. I guess he was an obstical to make the race a little more interesting but didn't really do much of anything. who is the fantasy team that we have that is like the slow car on the track, there but not doing much???

    just playing around guys, don't anyone take it bad. :lol:
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Buzzbait's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry Re: Fantasy Football 2010

    Marion's Barbershop is about to lose one.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fantasy Football 2010

    am i the only geek that watched the live stat tracker, or I'm the one with the time to do that kind of stuff. I never see anyone on the talk / chat fucntion during the games.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •